- Associates of Arts, General Ed. – Modesto Junior College
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – University of California, San Diego
- Masters of Education, Cross-Cultural Instruction – National University
- Single Subject Credentials in Social Science, Physical Education, Science
- Kevin grew up in a small town in the Central Valley and moved to San Diego to attend UCSD. He enjoys staying active by going on bike rides with his family, spending time at the beach, and participating in local rec leagues.
Schedule: Pd. 1 – Psychology, Pd. 2 – 9th Grade Humanities, Pd. 3 – Prep, Pd. 4 – 9th Grade Humanities, Pd. 5 – Maverick Hour
Christopher Emerick – Social Science Department Chair, American Government / U.S. History – Room 26 – 619.956.4675 – Email
Schedule: Pd. 0 – Maverick Hour, Pd. 1 – Prep, Pd. 2 – 11th Grade Humanities, Pd. 3 – 11th Grade Humanities, Pd. 4 – World History 1C
- Bachelor of Arts, Global Studies – University of California at Santa Barbara
- Masters of Arts, Sociology – San Diego State University
- Credentials in Social Science and Special Education.
- Amy is a passionate teacher who enjoys camping, gardening, and time with family and friends. She is a wife and a mother of 2 young children. A sociologist by trade, Amy enjoys working in the social sciences and learning about new educational technology.
Schedule: Pd. 0 – Maverick Hour, Pd. 1 – Government, Pd. 2 – Economics, Pd. 3 – US History 1c, Pd. 4 – Prep